A roundup of posts left during April 23 – 27, 2018. Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a pingback to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please share a post of more of your fellow Silver members on social media, and continue to spread the news of the #SeniorSalon. Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you enjoyed these silver posts as much as I do.
- Savoring Lake Rabun shared by Savoring Sixty and Beyond
- PROLIFIC – PHOTO CHALLENGE shared by Bernadette
- Weekend Writing Prompt #51 – Raindrops – The First Day of Holidays shared by Michael
- Creating New Opportunities shared by Bridgette
- Valeggio sul Mincio, Borghetto… shared by Lorelle
- YOU ASK. I ANSWER. shared by Mr. M
- A Special Resting Place shared by Darlene
- TO VOTE OR NOT TO VOTE, THAT IS THE QUESTION shared by Janet
- FREE BOOK THIS WEEK! shared by Stevie
- My life story–I do shared by Lynz
- OUR “HOW TO” OF A GROWING GARDEN “WEDDING” shared by Deborah
- Traditional Thai Massage and other Massage Treatments in a Salon in Germany shared by Thelma
- Rainbows shared by Eugenia
- THE DOWNSIDE OF EMPATHY shared by Janet
- My Photo Week in Review 4-15-18 shared by Susan
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the other silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on any social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.
14 thoughts on “Senior Salon Roundup Post: April 23 – 27, 2018”
Here is my offering. It is from April 26, 2018 but I think it would fit here. I started weaving 4 years ago after I retired. Just wanted something to occupy my time. Look where it has gotten me! https://muellermusings.com/2018/04/26/remembering-edward-bransfield/
Thank you so much for your link. Please return to the post, move down to the very bottom to find the blue froggy, tap the froggy and then you will be directed to the site to enter your post link, as nobody will see it here. If you need some help, just let me know. Thanks for your participation, but please add your link via the froggy (InLinkz) site
Thank you! Now I understand!!!
You’re welcome – I will check on the links left in a moment. Thanks and please if you can, spread and promote the Senior Salon to your readers and have them also come and participate. Thanks in advance
Reblogged this on BrewNSpew and commented:
Sharing Senior Salon Roundup-April 23-27, 2018
Thanks dear Eugenia – Trust I will see you again next week and hopefully some of your followers as well.
Beautiful image with the cute ladybug. Thank you for sharing the roundup and have a great weekend.
Thanks Eugenia. I only use pics taken by my husband, an amateur photographer.
Thanks for always participating and spreading the word. Hope to attract more SS members.
Thank you Esme. 🌼
You’re welcome. Please may I ask that you do a bit of sharing the news to spread the word and attract new SS members. That will be highly appreciated. See you next week!
Will do Esme. Already tweeted earlier in week but will do so again. 🌼
Thank you Mr M
Thanks so much my friend