#SeniSal Roundup: Jan 13-17
Have you been able to build and
make friends new this week through #SENISAL
#SeniSal Roundup: Jan 13-17
Top 3 winners today here at #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 13-17
- Interview: Justine Warne Another interview by EsmeSalon
- The Best Obituary I Have Ever Read
- Thanks for the Invite Shirley
As always, please may I respectfully ask for each link you share, to get one of your own followers to come and join us, i.e. you share 2 links, so please ask at least 2 new friends to come and participate.
Thank you in advance for your help. I know I can count on each of you.
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
You can also hop over to join the second Facebook Group Blog-A-Holics (B-A-H)
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 13-17
- Wooden Snowman Family
- End of the Birthday Celebrations
- Books I Read in 2019
- Have You Found The Secret Of Old Items? #SundayStills
- Etched Glass Bottles Filled Herb Vinegar
- Ways to Both Read and Study the Bible
- Super Simple Apple Cider Wedding Favors
- 5 Realistic Blogging Goals for 2020
- A quick 40th anniversary get-away
- Winter’s Embrace
- Paper Doily Wreath
- Dublin, Ireland – Visiting The Guinness Storehouse And More
- The Adventure Begins!
- Easy Smoked Pork Shoulder Roast Recipe!! Plus Homemade Rub and Injection!
- The One-night Marriage.
- 7 Frugal Ways To Upgrade Your Backyard
- Nightmareland #Horror #Anthology
- What Is a Credit Union and How Can It Help Me?
- Every Hug and Every Handshake – Now I get it!
- How to Sew a DIY Quilted Table Runner – Free Step By Step Pattern
- #SundayStills — They’re Not Old, They’re CLASSIC! 😄 #SeniSal
- The Stubborn Promise of Hope
- TOP 10 POSTS OF 2019 AT GRAMMY’S GRID
- Occupying until He comes!
- 7 health habits that will make your life more satisfying
- Vintage Afternoon Tea Dress: Over 40 Style
- Lady In Red: OOTD And Welcome To The Weekend
- Knowledge is NOT Power, Perception Is.
- Chicken and Bacon Tomato Pasta Sauce – Batch Cook Recipe
- Smoked Coca Cola BBQ Wings
- Celebrating wins my new default
- The Great Pea Disaster
- Stand firm
- How to Make a Valentine Moment & Memory?
*****IMPORTANT***** #SeniSal Roundup: Jan 13-17
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
I would like to showcase you and your blog,
so please do not hesitate to get in touch!
I would love to work with you to showcase you and your blog!
Please email me as this is what I love doing! I am ready to promote you and your blog.