Craving something fresh, healthy, and delicious? Try our Edamame Fruity Vegan Gluten-Free Salad! It’s a delightful mix of edamame beans, fresh fruits, and a green cilantro dressing. Perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy a guilt-free meal.
Try our salad today and experience a refreshing explosion of wholesome goodness. Your taste buds will thank you
- 2 cups fresh or frozen Edamame
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint sliced strawberries
- 2 cored and sliced apples (one red and one green)
- 1 fresh ear of corn on the cob
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (stalks cut off)
- 1–2 fresh minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Virgin Olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or any other nuts
- 1/4 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1–2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Crumbled or cubed Vegan Feta cheese
- In the microwave steam/cook the frozen edamame according to package instructions. Set aside to cool and ready to use.
- How to cook corn, and make sure no ‘hair’ left when taking off the leaves.
- Trim the top and bottom of the corn but leave the husks on.
- Let it cool down properly before removing the husks.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large pretty salad bowl.
- Combine the cilantro, garlic, vinegar, and oil in a food processor and process until it becomes a dressing. Store it in a Mason Jar in the fridge until ready.
- Pour half of the dressing into the bowl and mix well.
- Garnish with topping ingredients.
- Keep the extra dressing for a future salad.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs; SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes and EsmeSalon Homemade Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 8.7 g
- Sodium: 49.4 mg
- Fat: 18.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.9 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 2.8 mg
Keywords: Edamame; Gluten-Free; Salad
Here you have another awesome and outstanding salad to try out: Healthy Crunchy Cauliflower Salad