#25 SENIOR SALON 2018. Request for help: Please share this post and then tag at least 2 blogging buddies to come and join in the fun.
Thank you to all blogging buddies participating in these linkups and sharing their wonderful posts with us.
I am excited and so happy that we have already come so far and have reached our 25th open week here at the SENIOR SALON. Thank you for your support and help.
Linkup will Start: September 3, 2018, 02:00 am and
Ends: September 7, 2018, 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
Add a link of a POST by hitting the Blue “Add your link” button at the end of this post.
#25 SENIOR SALON 2018
If your train of thought is going nowhere, switch tracks…
We have walked our paths for a long time and have a lot to offer. Come and reveal your artistic vision.
The SENIOR SALON is dedicated to showcasing the talents of the post 9 to 5 generation. The generation who finally has time to get in touch with the right side of their brain. The SENIOR SALON features art, music, writing, poetry, photography, creative cooking, creative fashion, and anything else that you can dream up. Allow YOUR muse to guide you into a new creative endeavor or enhance an existing creative endeavor.
We do need your support and help to grow! Please showcase your posts via the Blue “Add your link” button.
- Please, link 🔗🔗🔗 directly to your post, and NOT your homepage.
- I am sure it will be highly appreciated by all the other MEMBERS if you can check out their links and leave them a comment.
- When participating and leaving your post link, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other SENIOR SALON participant may share your post link left here on any social media outlet/s to showcase your post.
- If not already, and you care to be notified each week of the new Link up, please follow me at EsmeSalon, then you will always be the first to receive the email notification when the doors open on a Monday at 02:00 am PDT!
- Last but not least, I will be extremely grateful if you see your way open to link back (your post) to each Weekly Senior Salon Post.
11 thoughts on “#25 SENIOR SALON 2018”
Dearest Esme, I want to thank you for the opportunity to share my Rosh Hashana recipes with your readers once again!
I hope I am not overwhelming your link-up with my holiday stuff!
Funky cat – it’s a delight and pleasure. Not sure if you know but I have this linkup every week, so please hop over and share one every week.
Thanks Esme, I appreciate the opportunity to link our posts here and have shared.
Dear Debbie — Thank you for sharing, please help me to showcase #seniorsalon and share it on any of your social media and tag a minimum of twee blogging buddies and ask them to come and participate. Thank you in advance
Hello Esme, thank you for another Senior Salon Link Up, I’m enjoying discovering new blogs and making new connections. Have a lovely week!
Thanks Sue, I am glad you find you blog. Please will you be so kind as to share if possible on twitter and tag your blogging friends to come and join us. That will be awesome. ♥
Thanks for that thought! I’m writing this week about curiosity and mid-life, so we’re traveling down the same track, I think!
Perfect, please share your post at the SeniorSalon, you have time till Friday evening at 8pm PDT and please remember we have this feature every week, so bookmark it and you can share a post every week. Looking forward to your participation Michele.