#25 SENIOR SALON 2018. Request for help: Please share this post and then tag at least 2 blogging buddies to come and join in the fun.
Thank you to all blogging buddies participating in these linkups and sharing their wonderful posts with us.
I am excited and so happy that we have already come so far and have reached our 25th open week here at the SENIOR SALON. Thank you for your support and help.
Linkup will Start: September 3, 2018, 02:00 am and
Ends: September 7, 2018, 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
Add a link of a POST by hitting the Blue “Add your link” button at the end of this post.
#25 SENIOR SALON 2018
If your train of thought is going nowhere, switch tracks…
We have walked our paths for a long time and have a lot to offer. Come and reveal your artistic vision.
The SENIOR SALON is dedicated to showcasing the talents of the post 9 to 5 generation. The generation who finally has time to get in touch with the right side of their brain. The SENIOR SALON features art, music, writing, poetry, photography, creative cooking, creative fashion, and anything else that you can dream up. Allow YOUR muse to guide you into a new creative endeavor or enhance an existing creative endeavor.
We do need your support and help to grow! Please showcase your posts via the Blue “Add your link” button.
- Please, link 🔗🔗🔗 directly to your post, and NOT your homepage.
- I am sure it will be highly appreciated by all the other MEMBERS if you can check out their links and leave them a comment.
- When participating and leaving your post link, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other SENIOR SALON participant may share your post link left here on any social media outlet/s to showcase your post.
- If not already, and you care to be notified each week of the new Link up, please follow me at EsmeSalon, then you will always be the first to receive the email notification when the doors open on a Monday at 02:00 am PDT!
- Last but not least, I will be extremely grateful if you see your way open to link back (your post) to each Weekly Senior Salon Post.