4 Awards – I am still on cloud nine and so happy for receiving 4 *four* awards
Off the bat, I want to apologize to all my fellow bloggers for taking this long to respond! As you all know by now, I went self-hosted and it took a bit longer than anticipated due to unforeseen issues, but now that I am up and running (still minor tweaks to do), I thought it prudent to do this post.
- JANNAT007 nominated my blog for THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
- Crystal And Daisy Mae nominated my blog for the Mysterious Blogger Award
- Dear Kitty. Some blog nominated my blog for the Liebster Award
- Crystal And Daisy Mae nominated my blog for the Book Blogger Test Tag
When receiving a nomination for an award from my fellow blogging friends, I regard it as an honor and I am unable to thank them enough for their kindness and thoughtfulness bestowed on my blog when they come to the point to list their nominees. Once again dear fellow bloggers, thank you from the bottom of my for these awards!! Each of you that took the time to read my blog, I thank you and want to let you know that I value your blogging friendship and that all of you have an awesome blog, that’s why we’re blogging buddies.
Now, fellow bloggers, take that well-deserved cuppa ☕ coffee/tea or any beverage of choice, sit back and enjoy these fantastic blogs. Make yourself comfortable as you will need some time to peruse each blog.
Being nominated for 4 awards, I randomly selected 4 rules and one question from each of the 4 blogs that nominated me
- Thank the person who nominated you and then add a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate at least 4 fellow bloggers.
- Let your Nominees know you nominated them.
- What is your last thought before going to bed?
Thanking my Heavenly Father for another day, my health, husband and children and 4 wonderful grandchildren.
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I just recently went self-hosted. My original blog “The Recipe Hunter”, as the name indicates was mainly home-made tried and tested recipes. As time evolved, I started to branch out in other areas, as I felt the need for more than just recipes. I then added
- Guest Posts
- Interviews with fellow bloggers
- Senior Salon
- Carol Cook’s column
- This is – Love doing “Life” business
so I have decided to rebrand and thus EsmeSalon was born.
- Why did you start a blog?
Please read my response via Who, What, Where and Why
- Book confessions and biggest reading secret
I only read online, it’s very seldom that I read a paper book. It’s so convenient as I am able to download a book (for free) direct from my own home library and return once done, and no need to be bogged down by tons of paper books taking up shelving space, which I do not have.
Questions to my Nominees
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- What will finally break the internet?
- Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
- Would you enjoy a vacation away from all of your technology?
Drumroll, my Nominees
- Lizzie from The Pennywise Pantry
- Lise from A safe space for curious minds
- Amelia from A Winter Escape
- Charlene from Chronically Hopeful
You are under no obligation to accept, although my wish and hope are that the nomination will mean something to you, and I will sincerely appreciate it if you do accept the nomination. Please feel free to do a post on one or all 4 awards, you decide.
This is my way to say that I care about each of you and I wish to give credit where credit is due, as you are exceptional bloggers!