An easy, quick, and oh-so-delicious Berry Cheesecake with Berry Coulis for an easy afternoon coffee or teatime treat. A must-add to your recipe list!
Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. The main, and thickest, layer consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese, eggs, and sugar. If there is a bottom layer, it most often consists of a crust or base made from crushed cookies, graham crackers, pastry, or sometimes sponge cake
Berry Cheesecake with Coulis
An easy and very decadent cheesecake recipe, its creamy, smooth, and out-of-this-world delicious.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Berry Coulis Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Yield: 1 cheesecake 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- 1 Tub Cream Cheese
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 100g Biscuits (crushed)
- 6 Tbsp. Butter (melted) (75 ml)
- 1/2 punnet Raspberries (puréed)
- 1/2 punnet Strawberries (puréed)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
Cream Cheese Filling
- Add room temperature cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and condensed milk to a bowl.
- Beat lightly to combine. Pour in the cream and beat for 10 minutes till it’s a smooth, stiff thick mixture.
- Add the melted butter to the crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Place into a baking dish and press down firmly.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Pour the cream cheese filling into the biscuit base.
- Smooth the top and leave to set in the fridge for an hour.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 16
- Sodium: 164
- Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 10
- Unsaturated Fat: 6
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 45
Keywords: Berry Cheesecake
Some more Recipes you should check out
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We linked up with Anything Goes Linky, week 376