No oven is required, just a few simple ingredients, and you will be transported to a tropical paradise! Impress your friends with this Best No Bake Mango Cheesecake.
Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. The main, and thickest, layer consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese, eggs, and sugar. If there is a bottom layer, it most often consists of a crust or base made from crushed cookies, graham crackers, pastry, or sometimes sponge cake.
Introducing our No Bake Mango Cheesecake with Gelatin – the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and fruity mango, all wrapped up in an easy-to-make recipe!
Don’t miss out on this heavenly treat. Prepare to impress your friends and family with this delightful summer dessert!
- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 80g room temperature butter
- 500g room temperature cream cheese
- 75g plain Greek yogurt (High fat)
- 237 ml 33% MG Cold Whipping Cream
- *** 40g Berry white sugar (regular will also work, but I prefer Berry Sugar as its fine in texture)
- 400g mango cubes (I bought frozen, but use defrosted)
- 1 pouch of Knox Unflavoured Gelatine (Mix as per directions on pouch) **
- 200g diced defrosted mango cubes (remainder of 600g bag)
- 1/4–1/2 cup sugar, depending on the sweetness of the mango (you can omit this)
- 1/4 cup tap water + 1/2 hot water
- 1 pouch of Knox Unflavoured Gelatine is about 2 1/2 tsp. (7g)
Method Biscuit base
Crush biscuits and add to a blender and process until fine crumbs.
Add butter and mix through. Line a 9” Springform Cake Pan with parchment paper (bottom and sides) and add the biscuits and press down and flatten with the bottom of a glass into the base.
Leave in the fridge or if in a rush freeze until firm.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a high-speed blender.
- Scrape down the sides as needed to make sure thoroughly mixed and totally silky smooth.
- **Mix the gelatine with water as per directions on the pouch and once cold (but still liquid) add to the filling mixture and blitz through the filling mixture.
- *** Next time, I will whip the cream to stiff peaks and fold it in.
- Spoon the filling in the parchment-lined 9” Springform Cake Pan and leave for 3-4 hours or overnight in the fridge until the filling is totally set.
- Again, if in a rush, you can place it in the freezer to speed up the process.
- Jelly Topping: Blend the defrosted mango in a blender.
- Mix a bag of gelatin with cold water until dissolved, then add the boiling water and mix through.
- Add gelatin to the mango pulp and sugar (if using) and blitz to mix through.
- Pour the mango jelly mixture over the cheesecake filling and let it set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the Springform Cake Pan and place it on a serving tray.
- I melted (30 seconds in the microwave) approximately 100g white chocolate with a few drops of coconut oil in the microwave and left it for 5 minutes to slightly set then poured it into a bag, snip off the tip and drip it on the edge and let it run down the side.
- Decorate while still ‘wet’ with the fruit of your choice. I added blueberries to the ‘wet’ chocolate to let it stick and added some grapes and strawberries, but you can use whatever fresh fruit you enjoy.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger & Owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs, SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes, and EsmeSalon Homemade Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 543
- Sugar: 32 g
- Sodium: 539.1 mg
- Fat: 38.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.6 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 8.9 g
- Cholesterol: 102.8 mg
Keywords: Mango Cheesecake, No Bake Mango Cheesecake, Gelatin Cheesecake Cheesecake Lovers
More No Bake / Unbaked Cheesecake recipes to try out
- Tasty Super Delicious Oreo Chocolate Unbaked Caramel Cheesecake
- Oreo Biscuits Cheesecake
- Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake on a Pepita and Brown Rice Pie Crust