Serve this magnificent ham, baked with apricot jam and studded with cloves, and enjoy Christmas Glazed Ham
- 2½kg Ham (bone-in)
- 1 cup of water
- Apricot Jam
- Place ham and water in a deep oven dish with a lid and bake for 2½ to 3 hrs at 350C
- Once done, remove the skin (peel it off).
- Spread the meat with apricot jam and decorate with cloves
- Return to oven and grill for 10-15 minutes
- Cut up in slices and enjoy as part of your Christmas meal.
- We have tried and used various well-known brand name Ham in the past but have found that it’s over-processed and not of good quality.
- This year, my husband bought the ham from a local butcher and it turned out the best ever, Good quality, perfect taste, not too salty, just absolutely perfect.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs