A Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Oven-Baked dish for a Saturday light lunch with a salad, or even for a dinner
- 1 packet of bacon pieces
- 2 cauliflowers cut up
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups milk
- Cup cheddar cheese
- Cup mozzarella
- Dry oregano
- Salt & pepper
- Add cauliflower and water to a small pot.
- Season with salt and let it boil till cauliflower is soft, strain and leave aside
- Fry bacon in a saucepan until cooked
- Make white sauce in a pot, add butter in the pot let it melt then add flour and stir all the time
- Add milk little by little until the sauce is nice and smooth
- In a baking dish add cauliflower first then sprinkle bacon on top then white sauce and then top with cheddar cheese and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C / 350Ffor 15 to 20 minutes.
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!