Quick and Easy Nutella Mousse for the family to enjoy with not much fuss and bother.
- 250 ml cream
- 2tbs sugar
- 3 to 4 tbs of Nutella (you can add more if you want, no harm in that )
- Whip the cream, while whipping add the sugar until it becomes that wonderful whipped cream, fold in the Nutella.
- You can add the strawberries in or just have it as a garnish.
Prepared, tried and tested, and posted by Yotisha
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.