As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
– 2 x tsp small jeera seeds.
– Little butter.
– 4 x tsp sifted chana flour.
– ¾ x tsp ginger and garlic.
– 1 x green chilli sliced.
– ½ x tsp turmeric powder.
– Salt to taste.
– 2 x cups buttermilk.
– Melt the butter.
– Add all the ingredients.
– Mix well together until the chana flour has blended into the amasi.
– Leave to simmer stirring occasionally until nice and thick
We eat it with curries or when you eat rice dishes.
Prepared, tried and tested by: Bobby Swanson