– 2 x tsp small jeera seeds.
– Little butter.
– 4 x tsp sifted chana flour.
– ¾ x tsp ginger and garlic.
– 1 x green chilli sliced.
– ½ x tsp turmeric powder.
– Salt to taste.
– 2 x cups buttermilk.
– Melt the butter.
– Add all the ingredients.
– Mix well together until the chana flour has blended into the amasi.
– Leave to simmer stirring occasionally until nice and thick
We eat it with curries or when you eat rice dishes.
Prepared, tried and tested by: Bobby Swanson
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.