– 1 x Jalapeno chilli.
– 1 ¾ x cup mayonnaise.
– 2 x tbsp. water.
– 2 x tbsp. vinegar.
– 1 x garlic clove crushed and chopped.
– ½ x cup chopped coriander.
– ¼ x tsp pepper.
– Salt to taste.
Put everything in a blender and blitz till a smooth paste is formed.
Prepared, tried and tested by: Bobby Swanson
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.