An easy and delicious diabetic-friendly Peanut Butter Cups recipe to try out!
A peanut butter cup is a molded chocolate candy with peanut butter filling inside. Peanut butter cups are one of the most popular kinds of candy confection in America. They can be made at home, but like most candies, they are commonly mass-produced.
Healthy and super delicious Diabetic-Friendly Peanut Butter Cups made with only 5 ingredients. These peanut butter cups are irresistible and the best and on top of that Diabetic-Friendly, so what’s not to love about these? Be warned, they are addictive, as they’re that good, and you may not be able to stop at one!
Rochelle modified and made this suitable for diabetics, I used all-natural peanut butter which I whisked till airy and followed the same process.
- 2 Bags Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Smooth/ Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or on the stovetop.
- Once melted, pour in the oil and stir till shiny and smooth.
- Place the peanut butter, butter, and sugar in a bowl, and whisk till airy.
- Place in fridge to firm up.
- Pour down a layer of chocolate into the Peanut Butter Cup Mould.
- Place in freezer till set.
- Dollop a spoon of peanut butter in the center only and refreeze till set.
- Remove and pour another layer of melted chocolate over and return to the freezer.
- Once set, remove from mould/mold, and enjoy!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 29
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 5
Keywords: Peanut Butter Cups
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.