As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For this Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches stuff a big pile of vanilla ice cream between 2 cookies, and top with chocolate sauce. Wow, so good!!
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 11/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Beat butter, sugars (I used a bit less than called for), peanut butter, salt, baking powder, and baking soda until smooth.
- Add egg, and beat in.
- Slowly mix in flour, then refrigerate very well (at least an hour or two).
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Form dough into small balls, flatten with a fork, refrigerate again for a few minutes on the baking tray, then bake for 10 mins. Leave to cool for 5 mins on the tray before moving them.
- These are heavenly as is.
- You can make them with a mixer or by hand, and I got 30 good-sized cookies from this recipe.
- But to bring them to a whole new level, stuff a big pile of vanilla ice cream between 2 cookies, and top with chocolate sauce. Wow, so good!!
Source: Allrecipes, Chef John’s Peanut Butter Cookies
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Corlea Smit
3 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches”
FB member Corlea will be happy with this. Thanks
The recipe sounds really doable.