Pinch Pies are absolutely perfect in every possible way,
- 3 cups cake flour
- 125g margarine/butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250 ml sour cream
- Make breadcrumbs with margarine and dry ingredients.
- Form a soft dough with sour cream.
- Can be done in a food processor.
- Wrap in plastic and chill for 1/2 hr.
- Roll and cut into small squares, moisten edges, and place filling in the center.
- Fold up all corners to meet at the middle pinch to seal together.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle little parsley.
- Can be frozen and baked @ 180C
- 3/4 kg chicken fillet, cut into small pieces
- 1 med onion, finely cubed and saute in butter
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ground chilies
- 1 tsp chicken spice
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- Aromat to taste
- Braise all together till water burns out.
- When cool add 100 ml mayonnaise and mix, could also add jalapeno sauce
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Rashida Habib
Thanks for stopping by
- If you liked this post, please share it on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter. It will be awesome if you care to leave us a rating and review once you prepared this recipe. ♥
- If you’re in need of a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please do visit the shop and have a look at all those awesome Recipe eBooks.
- Amazon: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
If you from time to time do online shopping through Amazon, I will be grateful for your support using any of my links. Please take a look at any of the recipes on this blog. Either use a regular link or an image with the Buy from Amazon purple button. Thank you for your support and for using my links.