Pinch Pies are absolutely perfect in every possible way,
- 3 cups cake flour
- 125g margarine/butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250 ml sour cream
- Make breadcrumbs with margarine and dry ingredients.
- Form a soft dough with sour cream.
- Can be done in a food processor.
- Wrap in plastic and chill for 1/2 hr.
- Roll and cut into small squares, moisten edges, and place filling in the center.
- Fold up all corners to meet at the middle pinch to seal together.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle little parsley.
- Can be frozen and baked @ 180C
- 3/4 kg chicken fillet, cut into small pieces
- 1 med onion, finely cubed and saute in butter
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ground chilies
- 1 tsp chicken spice
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- Aromat to taste
- Braise all together till water burns out.
- When cool add 100 ml mayonnaise and mix, could also add jalapeno sauce
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Rashida Habib
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.