Get ready to savor a heavenly delight that will leave your taste buds begging for more! Try these Ready-made Puff Pastry Cream Puffs.
Ready-made Puff Pastry Cream Puffs
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Assembling and resting: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Yield: 16 depending on size 1x
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks
- Method: Easy
- 1 roll of Ready-made Puff Pastry
- 250ml fresh cream
- 1 Tsp icing sugar
- Milk for brushing
- 1/4 cup or so of nuts depending on your own taste
- ±1/4 cup sugar depending on your own taste
- To create a delicious pastry dessert, you will need fresh cream, icing sugar, and some nuts for sprinkling.
- Begin by defrosting the pastry and cutting it into your desired shapes.
- Brush the pastry with milk and sprinkle on the nuts and a bit of sugar.
- Then, place it in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes before baking at 200C / 400F
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until it’s slightly browned.
- Once it’s done, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Next, make the cream by first placing an aluminum bowl and whisk in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Then, take them out and pour the cream into the bowl.
- Whisk it until it thickens, and then add the icing sugar.
- Continue whisking until it becomes stiff, and then place it in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes.
- Once the pastry is cold, slice it gently and smear the cream on top.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Jennifer from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 3.9 g
- Sodium: 42.5 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.9 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg
Keywords: puff pastry with whipped cream filling, puff pastry filling recipes
This post was featured as a top-viewed featured post on The Crazy Little Love Birds
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.