I truly hope that you will enjoy this Senior Salon Roundup: July 30 – August 3, 2018 posts shared by our fellow Bloggers
Bee Creative, Sip Life’s sweet moments,
Always find your way home,
Stick close to your honey,
Welcome to our weekly Roundup at the Senior Salon. Please, we do need your support and help to grow, so may I respectfully ask that you share this will your fellow bloggers and invite them to also come and share their posts here at the Senior Salon.
A friendly reminder: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please, will you be so kind and share this on your own blog with a link back to this post!
Also, it will be much appreciated if you can share this via your social media, as this will help our Weekly SENIOR SALON to grow!
Thank you in advance! Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you will visit, read and enjoy these silver posts
Posts shared at Senior Salon Roundup: July 30 – August 3, 2018
- Authors, Kings and Charming Villages shared by Darlene
A Musical WATW – When Jono Came Home shared by Michael
Looking Back by Gizzylaw
Passing Contemplations shared by Eugenia
Curtis, the Church Lady, and Pecan Pie shared by Linda
- Welcome to Part 3 of my Travel Tips in my Travel Column shared by Debby
- Jukebox Jive with Mark Bedford of Madness (Our House, My Girl) shared by Thom
- Beach Day shared by Debbie
- MUMMY’S BIRTHDAY shared by Ellen
- Wordless Wednesday: After the Rains shared by Robert
- It IS A Challenge shared by Gizzylaw
- We received one more entry but it’s locked so I am unfortunately not able to read this post or link to it. Please may I ask this blogger, to get in touch with me via email, which you can find in my “About” page and drop me an email. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The SENIOR SALON is dedicated to showcasing the talents of the post 9 to 5 generation. The generation who finally has time to get in touch with the right side of their brain. The SENIOR SALON features art, music, writing, poetry, photography, creative cooking, creative fashion, and anything else that you can dream up. Allow YOUR muse to guide you into a new creative endeavor or enhance an existing creative endeavor.
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts at SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: July 16-20, 2018
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon