A roundup of posts left during June 18 – 22, 2018. Linkup at the Senior Salon.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please, will you be so kind and share this on your own blog with a link back to this post!
Also, it will be much appreciated if you can share this via your social media, as this will help our Weekly SENIOR SALON to grow!
Thank you in advance! Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you will visit, read and enjoy these silver posts
- Tale Weaver/Fairy Tale – #175 – June 14th – Happy Ever After shared by Micheal
- The Garden in May 2018 shared by Brigid
- In Dublin’s Rainy City shared by Brigid
- Words Of Wisdom shared by Mr. M
- Summer love series-3 shared by Lynz
- Book promotions worth your time and trouble, and some which are not (IMHO) shared by Stevie
- At Rest shared by Eugenia
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.
Senior Salon, come and join and share your stories with us