A roundup of posts left during April 30 – May 4, 2018. Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a pingback to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please share a post or even more if you can, of your fellow Silver members on social media, and continue to spread the news of the #SeniorSalon. Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you enjoyed these silver posts as much as I do.
- The Garden in April 2018 shared by Brigid
- Thank You, Superheroes shared by Darlene
- Share Your Short Story – May 2018 shared by Stevie
- 7 Reasons Why I Deleted My Facebook Account shared by Hugh
- My story- liar liar shared by Lynz
- WHAT’S YOUR CELL PHONE VOICEMAIL MESSAGE SAY? shared by Janet
- Astonishing Beauty shared by Gizzylaw
- Vienne France shared by Bree
- Tortellini di Zucca… shared by Lorelle
- Feeling Good? – For Mental Health Awareness Week shared by Clive
- A Recipe to Share shared by Pam
- Bob Seger, Dave Edmunds (& for one night only Bob Dylan!) : Get Out Of Denver shared by Thom
- The Clash, The Stray Cats, Bobby Fuller : I Fought The Law shared by Thom
- Weekend Writing Prompt #52 – Emergence shared by Michael
- Springtime Reception (Haiku) shared by Bette
- Tuesday Chatter Weekly shared by Eugenia
- Synchronicity Squared shared by Leslie
- REMEMBERING KENT STATE shared by Janet
- Six Weeks Later: Still Full From Viewing Howardena Pindell: What Remains to Be Seen! Part TWO shared by Leslie
- My Photo Week in Review 4-22-18 shared by Susan
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the other silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on any social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.