A roundup of posts left during June 4 – 8, 2018.
Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a ping-back to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please, will you be so kind and share this on your own blog with a link back to this post!
Also, it will be much appreciated if you can share this via your social media, as this will help our Weekly SENIOR SALON to grow!
Thank you in advance! Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you will visit, read and enjoy these silver posts
- Father’s Day For A Former Dad shared by Mr. M
Selfies shared by Clive
- A SLIPPERY SLOPE shared by Bernadette
- Three Days in the Charming City of Cordoba shared by Darlene
- Am I a Writer or an Author? by Stevie
- Goodbye Spring, Hello Summer shared by Gizzylaw
- Emmylou Harris, Chet Atkins & The Chordettes: Mr. Sandman shared by Thom
- The Meters: Mardi Gras Magic – They All Asked For You shared by Thom
- Travel Australia…The friendliest animal on earth…The Quokka… shared by Carol
- I Hope You Dance shared by Clive
- Fathers Day: Paul Simon, John Gorka, Seamus Heaney, Slievenamon & My Dad shared by Thom
- Chocolate on Chocolate with Extra Blessings shared by Dolly
- Piano Kids and Chocolate Zoodle Muffins shared by Dolly
- Loss. Unnecessary Loss shared by Mr. M
- Just a Number-Maybe Not shared by Eugenia
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.
Senior Salon, come and join and share your stories with us