A roundup of posts left during May 14 – 18, 2018. Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a pingback to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please share a post or even more if you can, of your fellow Silver members on social media, and continue to spread the news of the #SeniorSalon. Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you enjoyed these silver posts as much as I do.
- My Photo Week in Review 4-29-18 shared by Susan
- Sunday Night “Get to Know”……. shared by Mr. M
- THE INSIDE “MY” HEAD TAG…. shared by Mr. M
- Get To Know Me Tag shared by Brigid
- 13 Free Blogging Tips For Every New Blogger shared by Hugh
- Monday Memoir: Unforgettable shared by Carrie Ann
- Short Story: A Marriage of Convenience shared by Stevie
- Rasputin shared by Phil
- Grama’s clothes shared by Lynz
- Serenity (and a little laughter) shared by Gael
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2018 shared by Clive
- Angry Bird Takes the Cake shared by David
- Do Your Insecurities Keep You From Joining Social Activities? shared by Debby
- Who is Michael Grogan shared by Michael
- May 15th – TSC Global Awareness Day shared by Bree
- FINDING MY TOPIC shared by Janet
- A Flabby Granny Hits the Gym shared by Pam
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the other silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on any social media or tweet the posts.