#SeniSal Roundup: Oct 28 -Nov 1, 2019
Halloween Spooktacular 👻 👻
WOW – look at all those 2nd and 3rd place winners
Welcome to all the new #SeniSal members and thanks for sharing your wonderful posts.
Top 3 winners #SeniSal Roundup: Oct 28 -Nov 1, 2019
We have 6 Second place winners
- Best Ever Instant Pot Roast :|: Esme
- Easy Chilli Con Carne (With Chocolate And Coffee) :|: Ewa
- Karpatka (Polish Cream Cake) :|: Ewa
- Halloween on cemetery lane :|: Esme
- Portrait Of Fall :|: Amy
- The Devil failed to take the soul of a poet :|: Ellen
And 4 Third place winners
- 7 Monster Inspired Themed Halloween Recipe Ideas :|: Claire
- Should A Child Dream Big? :|: Crystal
- A Tour of the Astonishing Brooklyn Bridge Walkway :|: Mary
- Halloween – My Annual Reminder :|: Clive
Need more interaction? Come and join us at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers Facebook group for more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers: Click on the above link or the image and let the fun begin!
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Oct 28 -Nov 1, 2019
- Where Do Your Ideas For Stories And Blog Posts Come From?
- Hiking the Tonquin Trail
- Small breasts
- Who Moved My Cheese? How To Travel With Compassion
- An afternoon in Porto
- Classic Monsters Halloween Party
- 9 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Bake With Kids
- Natural Thanksgiving Centerpieces – Thankful at Home
- 4 Spooky Adult Halloween Cocktail Recipes To Try Out
- #KidLit #FairyTale #Book – Thistle The Fairy Trickster Now In
- Mother of the Bride in Las Vegas
- DIY Crate Red Pickup Truck
- Easy No Sew Fall Pillow
- The Schitzophrenic Wreath
- Is It a Sin to Be Rich?
- Fresh Tomato Soup With Pasta (Polish-Style)
- Chicken Breast In Tomato Sauce
- Nightmareland #Horror #Anthology
- Baked Bbq Chicken Drumsticks
- You Can Shatter the Habit of Comparison
- Halloween In Song
AND WE HAVE A WINNER FOR OUR GIVEAWAY
I would like to take this opportunity to thank a wonderful fellow Blogger GoldenBloggerz (Blog) for teaming up with me for this GiveAway, so please head over to Goldenbloggerz Instagram and Twitter and say “Hi” to him and support him.
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. Please let’s help one another, and also remember to READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. I noticed that some posts are hardly receiving any traffic or being read at all. The more you interact, read and comment, the more you will receive in return.
Please remember to interact with at least 3 other posts so everyone has a chance to be front and center.
When you open/view another member’s blog post, leave it open for as long as possible while you read and leave your comment, but it should be at least 3 minutes or more. Also, remember to Click-through a number of posts.
I am not sure how you can read a full post in less than 3 minutes, so it should not pose a problem! Is that correct?????
This helps to increase a blog’s user engagement metrics/SEO. In contrast, it’s a very bad signal for SEO if a page is opened often just for a few seconds, only for a quick share and then close it again.
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon