Delicious Recipe for Tuna Whole Kernel Crustless QuichePrint
Tuna Whole Kernel Crustless Quiche
A quick and easy way to whip together some crustless tuna quiche with just cheese, eggs, and cream. The whole kernel corn does compliment this quiche so well. A winner in my books for sure and received the thumbs up from the hubby.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks
- 2 tins of Tuna (in water)
- 1 cup of Whole Kernel Corn (in water)
- 1/2 cup of grated strong cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- ±1/4 cup of cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 180C / 350F.
- Use a 12 well cupcake pan (the deeper the better, with high sides) and spray very well with any cooking spray or cake release.
- Drain the water from the Tuna and Whole Kernel Corn.
- Place Tuna, Whole Kernel Corn, and Cheese in a bowl and mix through with a fork.
- In a separate bowl or a shaker, add the eggs and cream, and shake it up or beat with a whisk and then add salt and pepper.
- Pour about half of the egg and cream mixture into the 12 wells (divide it evenly).
- Divide and spoon the Tuna, Corn, and Cheese mixture into the 12 wells.
- Top up with the remainder of the egg and cream mixture.
- Add some extra cheese on top, but make sure that you do not overload the wells.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes till done and Tartlets are cooked through. They will puff up from the egg.
- If you have some sour cream, feel free to serve the Tartlets with a dollop of sour cream and some chives. Unfortunately, I did not have any, so served it with baby spinach leaves and small tomatoes, and slices of cucumber.
- It’s for sure easy to make them, super delicious and as I made one batch (12) I still have some left for breakfast or brunch tomorrow.
Prepared, tried, and tested Esme Slabs
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 148
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 11
- Cholesterol: 146
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!