Interesting Finds this week for # 8 Thursday Tips Tricks and Thoughts!
BC STACK: World’s Largest Product Launch, June 13-19, 2021!!!
This is the biggest blogging news of the year, so please friends, do not miss out on this opportunity. Grab this NOW before it’s too late!
Look at the list on offer below, and there are many more, and you can get all these now for a mere $47.00 and did you know, you can make use of all 65 products, thus a value of well of $5K for ONLY $47.00! It’s NOT a typo, it’s truly only $47.00, so RUSH over and get it NOW.
What is one thing you’d love to be better at in your business?
- Want to grow your Instagram faster?
- Want to start selling journals and workbooks?
- Want to make enough money you can focus on all the things you can’t get to?
- Want to launch a book that gets you on the Today Show?
The biggest problem entrepreneurs have is making income come in, and then keep going on autopilot so they can start on the next thing. But we start on the next thing anyway and then we get stuck doing lots of things that aren’t bringing in big money.
Which means we have no time to learn what we need to learn AND no money to pay for it.
That’s why this is the week you can turn your business around. This is the week you can get everything you need for an incredibly low price and you don’t have to waste time searching . . waste time wondering what you should be working on.
Take a look at this list of courses in BC Stack (June 13-19, 2021, this week only):
- Launch Your Book ($997 Value)
- Digital Products Super Bundle ($1997 Value)
- Mastermind Principles Masterclass with NYTimes Best Seller Dan Miller ($96 Value)
- Host Like a Pro on Clubhouse! How to Start a Clubhouse Room and Moderate Like a Pro. Make the connections and collaborations of your dreams! ($197 Value)
- Quizfluence: Craft authority-building quizzes that sell ($97 Value)
- Plan, Create and Launch – How to actually plan, create and launch your first product or course ($397 Value)
- 30 Days to Clarity ($497 Value)
- The Complete Brand Builder’s STARTER Course for Entrepreneurs ($1597 Value)
- Big Bang Marketing Strategies For Small Budgets ($197 Value)
- How To Start Your Online Biz (Simplified) A 4-Week Step-By-Step Guide ($497 Value)
- YOUniversity: Unlock Your Mind ($497 Value)
- Content into Cash ($420 Value)
- Kajabi 101 Kickstart ($397 Value)
- Your Balanced Week ($397 Value)
- Passive Profit with Pinterest ($397 Value)
- Nifty Notebook Creation ($397 Value)
- Why Smart Leaders Fail ($250 Value)
- LIVE WORKSHOP: How to turn browsers into buyers in less than 60 minutes a day. ($249 Value)
- Organization Mastery for Online Entrepreneurs: From Digital Disaster Zone to Streamlined Workflows ($197 Value)
- Write Your Unique Story- You KNOW YOU HAVE A BOOK IN YOU!!! ($197 Value)
- Niche Site Seller’s Intro Kit ($197 Value)
- Interviews That Make You Money ($197 Value)
- One Year of Membership to the Launch Coalition, a community of entrepreneurs that can give you YOUR unfair advantage as an entrepreneur ($197 Value)
- Cool Tools: The Best Video Tools & Hidden Gems to Make You an Online Video Rockstar! ($197 Value)
- Marketing Jumpstart for Reluctant Marketers ($147 Value)
- Build Your Digital Etsy Empire ($127 Value
… and that’s just 26 out of the 65 products in this year’s BC Stack program on offer.
You owe it to yourself to look a this year’s BC Stack offering.
What do you wish you were really better at in your business? Take charge today, grab BC STACK 2021 and ensure that 2021 will be your year to make those things happen!
New Blogging Facebook Group
Have you joined this group as yet? Come friends, this is your opportunity to share your links (NOT your ordinary and standard NO LINKS Facebook group) as usually you’re not permitted to self promote and share your own affiliate links, but I have created this group especially to help you all to showcase and promote your links or affiliate links.
Highlighting a fellow blogger!
Michele Morin – Living Our Days – Gaining a heart of wisdom
Michele is an inspiration to me and I love reading her blog posts as she shares with us her wisdom and insight on a wide variety of topics through Scripture. It’s a breeze of fresh air and inspiration flowing through me once I read her posts. Thanks, Michele, please keep up the good work.
She’s also a valued supporter of #Senisal and a regular participant in sharing her links on a weekly basis. I especially enjoyed reading 10 Important Things You Can’t Assume Your Teen Already Knows as we now have 5 grandkids, ranging in age from less than two weeks old (only born on May 27, 2021) up to 17 years of age.
My blog traffic dropped – what can I do to fix it?
We see this question and scenario often in Facebook Groups and bloggers are rightfully worried, but I wish to share a great find with you on this very topic.
When you see the dip, don’t panic. There is often a logical explanation that will help you understand what is up. Some of these include:
Holiday traffic. Even if you don’t reside in a country, if much of your traffic comes from there, you will often see a dip in traffic. That decrease can often continue for the week as many people tend to take vacations around holidays. Give it at least a week or two and it should return.
Pinterest traffic. Pinterest traffic can be fickle. A viral pin can send a lot of traffic your way. When that ends, the traffic can bottom out. When you see the decrease in traffic comes from this source, dig into the individual pin stats to see if that is the case. You will see if a pin is losing momentum and maybe that means you need to make a new image and pin it again.
Google ranking. Google is always running its algorithm for ranking content. Just because you are on page 1 today doesn’t mean you will be tomorrow. When you see that your organic traffic has dropped, you will want to dig into Google Search Console to see what is up. You will find the current keywords and ranking and can easily compare your stats.
Analytics tracking. If you have added the Google tracking code to your header file or via a plugin, it may have stopped tracking. It is always best to manually install through a plugin that will not be affected by theme or other plugin changes. If you aren’t sure how to do that, check out this post from Tracie Forbes: How to connect your site to Google.
So you know what to check but how in the world do you do that? You need to understand how to use both Google Analytics and Search Console. There is a lot of information at your fingertips that you need to digest. And, it is not easy (until someone explains it to you).
If you need more help, please check out this course Blog Analytics
A question I see regularly in Facebook Groups: Canva for commercial use? If I make educational products with Canva Pro, do you know if I am allowed to sell them?
This has been received directly from Canva:
CANVA FREE USERS:
If your design only uses images and elements which you uploaded and created yourself, then you may print it on items for resale, such as postcards and t-shirts.
If your design uses only free images and elements from our library, they are subject to the terms of our licenses. Free images are under the Extended Use License.
If you have a Canva Pro subscription, you can add Canva Pro images to your design if you make modifications to them. Pro images are under the One Design Use License Agreement.
However, if you want to use premium images in their original and unaltered version, you need to purchase them under the Extended License to use them on products for resale.
CANVA PRO USERS:
All content (photos, graphics, illustrations, stickers, fonts, videos) available for the Canva Pro subscription is licensed under the One Design Use License.
This license allows you to:
- download designs without paying for images
- use your design in promotional campaigns
- print your design for personal purposes
- print your design for promotional purposes or use media in an Ebook for selling without limits
- use media in a design and publish on your website or blog
- use media in your website without any alterations (only up to 600×800 or 800×600 pixels)
- print design on products for selling
You would only be required to purchase images on a Multi-Use or Extended Use License if you want to use and download premium images in their original and unaltered version.
For more information, you may visit this article: One Design Use License Agreement
So to sum it up:
As long as you have Canva Pro, you can resell your designs regardless if you are using Pro or Free images
If you are not using the image in a design and you want to download them as it is, without modifications, you need to purchase the images.
PS: Do not forget to visit our Featured blogger, and also check out Blog Analytics, this is an awesome course!
Please take a moment and provide me with some feedback as I would love to make this as beneficial to you all as possible, and the only way would be if I hear from you and get your input and feedback, so please talk to me. Thank you