Feel free to modify and bake this Apple Honey Bacon Bundt Cake in a regular bread loaf pan, but remember to adjust the time accordingly. Be sure to test for doneness by inserting a cake tester in the center of each pan and when it comes out clean all good!
To serve, feel free to add a dusting of confectioners’ sugar, or even sprinkle it with a little cinnamon spice. Another option would be to drizzle a bit of warm honey over the top before serving.
What are the benefits of Cinnamon?
- Grease the baking pan with butter or oil.
- Peel, core, and grate the apples.
- Chop bacon into small bits and saute until light golden brown, drain from pan and add to mixing bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Wisk all ingredients until a semi-thick dough, add the mixture to the baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 325F / ± 170C for 1hr.
Comment left by Corlea:
- I made this Apple Honey Bacon Bundt Cake over the weekend and used about half a packet of bacon with the fat removed as much I could.
- I may or may not have sampled a few pieces before they made it into the cake.
- And I used Granny Smith apples to make it a bit tarter. Balanced, flavorful, and very good with a cuppa Joe. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!
Prepared, tried, and tested Billie Underhill and Corlea Smit from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes From Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 460
- Sugar: 38.6 g
- Sodium: 386.1 mg
- Fat: 23.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 37.9 mg
Keywords: apples, bacon, bundt
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.