Make these Cheesy Cheez from delicious Cottage Cheese and enjoy them as a snack.
- Cottage Cheese (Paneer) in cubes
- Cheese (Mozarella or processed cheese)
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Finely chopped green Chilies or Chilli flakes
- Crushed black pepper
- Refined flour (maida)
- Papad crumbs
- You can adjust the spices according to your taste
- You can adjust the size and shape of the Paneer. You can cut the Paneer in a round shape also
- I am using ready-made papad. Take 4 papads and grind them and make crumbs
- Take Paneer cubes and make a half cut with the help of a knife.
- Now take a bowl and add cheese, black pepper, Salt, coriander leaves, green chillies or chilli flakes. Mix it properly
- Now make a slurry of maida with the help of water.
- Now stuff the Cheese mixture in Paneer very carefully and press it lightly.
- Now dip in slurry and then coat with papad crumbs. Keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now deep fry in hot oil on medium flame till the upper portion converts into brown colour. Sprinkle chaat masala and served…
- Serve with tomato sauce or green chutney. Enjoy the taste
- Have Fun & Happy Cooking
Prepared, tried and tested by Sneha