Chicken Zucchini Meatballs Keto or Regular
- 500gr ground chicken
- ¾ cup zucchini grated
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped chives (plus more to garnish)
- ¾ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp chicken spice
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp Aromat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Grate the zucchini, add some salt and set aside for 15 minutes and then squeeze out excess liquid.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes then form medium balls.
- Transfer to the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes, or until done.
- Garnish with chopped chives before serving (optional).
I served with baked asparagus (which I just tossed in some olive oil, minced garlic, and powdery parmesan, garlic salt, and pepper and added to the chicken the last 10 minutes)
Prepared, tried and tested Melanie Kramar
A healthy meal of tasty Keto Chicken Zucchini Meatballs. You can substitute the almond flour with breadcrumbs if you like, but they are yummy as they are.
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Meatballs for every occasion!