27 Jan Mystery Blogger Award 3!!
Unbelievable, Mystery Blogger Award!! #3 and also my second Mystery award within 5 days! I am totally overwhelmed and not sure what to do or say!!
A huge and big to Miami Cuisine for nominating me for my 3rd Mystery Blogger Award!! Please do yourself a favor and hop over to her blog, and check it out, you will not be disappointed.
Here are the rules!
- Display award on blog ✔
- List rules ✔
- Mention creator of the award & provide link ✔
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link ✔
- Say three things about yourself ✔
- Answer five questions from your nominee ✔
- Write five questions for your nominees to answer ✔
- Nominate from ten to 20 other bloggers ✔
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog ✔
- Share your best post ✔
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Me
- I blogging, as I get to meet so many new bloggers and wonderful friends
- My Motto: Share and Inspire Others! through my blog and day to day life
(Please click on the link and I hope that you will also participate in this monthly event)
- I prefer Baking-Therapy above Retail-Therapy
Questions from Miami Cuisine
Who inspired you to make your blog and why?
The fact that I have collected so many paper and then soft copies of recipes over 40+ years I wanted to share it with others, as I am true to my own Motto: Share and Inspire Others!
What do you do in your free time, other than blogging?
Spend quality time with my husband, 2 children and 4 grandkids.
What is your favorite food? Do you like the pescatarian diet?
I love any well prepared food, unfortunately I cannot mention anything in particular.
I feel stupid to admit, but I had to google the meaning of “pescatarian diet”, thus have never tried it, and also never to old to learn something new.
What are the principles that you live by?
My Motto: Share and Inspire Others!
What is your favorite book?
Questions to my nominees
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- Name your favourite sport you participate/d in
- Name the most special moment in your life
- Name a favourite quote
- Name a musical instrument/s you play/played
My best post:
This is a tough one to answer. I am unable to choose, so please just browse through all 3,443 posts since I started back in September 2015 and you let me know what you like best