#SeniSal Roundup: Aug 5-9, 2019
How do you juggle Blogging and Summertime?
Top three winners for #SeniSal Roundup: #SeniSal Roundup: Aug 5-9, 2019
- Good and better ways to store food healthily :|:
- Tomato Galette :|: Jean
- Goodbye Colorado (and a Bear Update) :|: Laurie
- July Wrap-Up
- 5 Things I Discovered During My Blogging Break
- Target Dollar Serving Tray Upcycle
- Sweet Sweet Summer
- Wearing White Items and Tips to Keep Them White
- Chronic Pain Is A Thief (And How You Can Stop It)
- Recipes For Cats
- Peso da Régua and our quest to buy a jumper
- Using Pebbles to Inspire My Love of the Beach
- The Myth of a Successful Prayer Life
- The Work of the Garden
- Sick wives despised by their husbands
- DIY Bird Feeders with Recycled Materials
- Developing my novel and school holidays
- How to dress an apple shape
- My Mini Chanel Capsule
- My Boondocks
- How To Beautifully Transform an Ikea Malm Dresser
- A new chapter?
- Virtual Book Festival: Event 11 – An Interview with Children’s Author Darlene Foster
- How To Make Powerful Change In Your Activism
- Hebbal lake visit
- It’s Okay to Ask for Help When You’re Feeling Low
[click_to_tweet tweet=”#SeniSal Roundup: Aug 5-9, 2019 How do you juggle Blogging and Summertime? Share with us your own tips and tricks on how you keep the blogging ball rolling. Full post on the blog: https://bit.ly/2MTkb2z” quote=”#SeniSal Roundup: Aug 5-9, 2019 How do you juggle Blogging and Summertime? Share with us your own tips and tricks on how you keep the blogging ball rolling. Full post on the blog: https://bit.ly/2MTkb2z” theme=”style6″]
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon