#SeniSal Roundup: July 8-12, 2019
Did you have time to take advantage and share your post and enter in the GiveAway?
#SeniSal Roundup: July 8-12, 2019
Top three winners at this week’s linkup at the #SeniSal Roundup: July 8-12, 2019
- Photo of the day June 2017 :|: Mary
- Carolina Russo Interview GiveAway :|: Carolina
- June Wrap-Up :|: Nathalie
“You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.” by Morgan Wootten
Watch this space – The winners of Carolina’s Art GiveAway will be announced in the very next post, so keep an eye out for it as we will announce the 2 winners and then make contact with you via email to obtain their mailing address in order for Carolina to mail your prize.
Thank you for all that participated and we will do this again at a later stage.
Should any of you be interested to team up EsmeSalon for a GiveAway, please email me to discuss the logistics !
This is lots of fun and a win-win for all involved as this is a way to promote yourself in a different and fun format!
New Painting – Gaia’s Anemones…
- Cape Malay Koe’sister
- Is your family prepared for the worst?
- No Greater Message: God Is For You!
- The Quiet Miracle of Roots and Leaves
- Sunday Stills on Monday ~ My World of Blue
- How to make your own beeswax furniture polish
- Upcycled Items For Your Backyard
- Baked Beans from Scratch
- Movie Review: Yesterday
- The Great Shepherd of the sheep
- Watermelon fizz
- Money does not bring happiness
- What it is a Good Friend and How do We Become one?
- Talking of sin- a study part 1
- Resting in the promises of God
- Wheels and Wings 5K Race Report
- How to choose Warm makeup
- Going Grey – to grey or not to grey?
- The Creative Side Of Chronic Pain
- Strawberry Jam and Sourdough Bread
- Dot Goes to France
- Get Inspired By Amazing Activists
- CarolCooks2…Weekly Roundup…Recipes, Food Safety and more…
- Developing my work and craft as a writer
- How to make simple lanterns with repurposed jars
- Clothespin Daisy Wreath
- DIY Upcycled Porch Decor
- Taking a Dip in Your Own Garden
- Talking of sin- a study part 2
How can you help us and help yourself?
I am sure that you all know me by now, Esmé, yes, that’s me, your host over at the weekly #SeniSal parties. I just love sharing, and showcasing your work and following your blogging journey!
- Please only link directly to the post, NOT your homepage.
- Hop over, take a cuppa coffee, sit back and relax and read some posts left by your fellow bloggers! **For each post link you leave, please visit a minimum of 2 (two) other bloggers and leave them a comment and let them know that you found their post at the weekly #SeniSal linkup.
- We like to inspire one another, so please I respectfully ask one and all, do not just leave link after link and not reciprocate.
- By participating and sharing your post, you automatically provide your hostess and other participants with your consent to share your images and post on any SM and also share it with a link back to your site in the weekly Friday roundup post.
- I will be extremely grateful if you will showcase our Banner on your blog and add a link back to this week’s party on the post you left. It is highly appreciated but never required!
It is not necessary or mandatory, but will be much appreciated and also a polite ‘thank you’ gesture, to follow your hostess and I can be found at the following.
TRH FB Group: The Recipe Hunter Facebook Group
BAH FB Group: Group deleted – join Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: More Visitors & Community Support(https://www.facebook.com/groups/SharingInspiringBloggers)
SIPB FB Group: Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers
SCI FB Page: @ShareCareAndInspire
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon