#SeniSal Roundup: Oct 14-18, 2019
Success is not final; failure is not fatal:
It is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston S. Churchill
Need more interaction? Come and join us at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers Facebook group for more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers: Click on the above link or the image and let the fun begin!
Top 3 winners #SeniSal Roundup: #SeniSal Roundup: Oct 14-18, 2019
- Are You Making This Mistake When Leaving Your First Comment On A Blog Post? :|: Hugh
- EsmeSalon and GoldenBloggerz GiveAway! |: Esme
- Fun and Easy Halloween Vignett :|: Mary
and the rest of our entries for Sept 30 to Oct 4, 2019
- A Tour of the High Line in New York
- Vegan Oatmeal & Raisin Cookies
- Awww Mondays
- Fall Is Here
- A Celebration of Light in a Season of Darkness
- Haunted House Stories from an Intuitive Realtor
- Polish Mushroom Soup (With Noodles)
- Ketogenic Diet Improves Metabolism and Burns Body Fat Faster!
- 4 Easy Halloween DIYs
- How to Style a Bookcase for Fall 3 Different Ways
- Baby Apple Tartlets
- Exploring Depression and Anxiety as Companions in Sorrow
- Burgundy or Maroon
- Love the skin you’re in!
- Delightful Repast: Slow Cooker Barbecue Pork Ribs
- Dollar Store Halloween Countdown Calendar
- Polish Apple Fritters (Racuchy)
- Polish Potato Soup With Apples And Bacon
- Halloween interieurdecoratie – Interieur ideeën
- Ham And Cheese Egg Muffins
- Filigree demonstration and workshop
- A year today, I started writing my blog – poetry
- The haunted house and our scary night
- The hand of the Almighty is always on you
- Chocolate Porridge With Dates
- A Whale of A Time in Victoria
- #WriterWednesday – October 9th 2019 (Includes Mention Of Another Author’s #eBook
Come over NOW and enter as time is running out for this FREE opportunity to WIN a $50 CAD Amazon Giftcard.
For the audience of EsmeSalon Blog AND GoldenBloggerz Blog
🍁 How to join the EsmeSalon and GoldenBloggerz GiveAway!
- Follow us both on INSTAGRAM: @_EsmeSalon AS WELL AS @Golden_Bloggerz
- Tag at least 2-3 of your friends on each platform
- Follow us on TWITTER: @EsmeSalon AS WELL AS @GoldenBloggerz
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. Please let’s help one another, and also remember to READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. I noticed that some posts are hardly receiving any traffic or being read at all.
Please remember to interact with at least 3 other posts so everyone has a chance to be front and center.
When you open/view another member’s blog post, leave it open for as long as possible while you read and leave your comment, but it should be at least 3 minutes or more.
This helps to increase a blog’s user engagement metrics/SEO. In contrast, it’s a very bad signal for SEO if a page is opened often just for a few seconds, only for a quick share and then close it again.
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon.
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon