#SeniSal Roundup: Oct 21-25, 2019
Keep Calm and Blog On!
Do your Best and have Fun
Need more interaction? Come and join us at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers Facebook group for more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers: Click on the above link or the image and let the fun begin!
WOW – look at this bumper crop of entries we have this week!!
Welcome to all the new #SeniSal members and thanks for sharing your wonderful posts.
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
Top 3 winners #SeniSal Roundup: Oct 21-25, 2019
- On Nature’s Edge in Tofino :|: Natalie
- Why I Almost Gave Up Blogging – A Guest Post By Samantha Smith @sam50something |: Hugh
- Love Is Not Always Easy :|: Laurie
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Oct 21-25, 2019
- Changing My Focus
- Still Trying To ‘Take It Easy’
- Photo of the Day for October in Greece and New York
- A Joyful Life of Listening for the Echo of a Voice
- Interview October – Jamie Pirtle
- The Smell of Fall
- The Culinary Alphabet, The letter U
- On Goldenrod, With Apologies
- Joy of Cooking: 2019 Edition – Review and Giveaway AND Cream Cheese Pastry Dough
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Crea-hop Halloween met bloed kaarsen – Winactie
- GUEST POST: Mari’s Story – A Tail of a Bulgarian Cat Rescue
- Easy No-Churn Ice Cream (2 Ways)
- Greek Yogurt Potato Salad (With Lemon)
- Polish Apple Fritters (Racuchy)
- Cruising On One Of The Largest Cruise Ships
- Time, writing, life and half-term holiday
- Work your Wardrobe
- Dollar Store Vase to Glittery Glowing Ghost
- Recycling and environmental news 21st Oct 2019
- Look Up
- Movie Review: Joker
- Am I a clone? my dad, genius or maniac?
- Little things like that make me happy
- Paris Wedding in Las Vegas
- Hunters Chicken Budget Batch Cook Recipe
- Easy Halloween Yard Decor
- How to Make a Beautiful Dollar Store Fall Wreath
- How To Make an Easy and Thrifty Halloween Vignette
- How’s your walk with the LORD?
- Save Jesus Christ alone
- Friends Of #FurkidFriday: Dot
- DIY Spooky Halloween Soap
- Baked Chicken Stew With Red Wine And Soy Sauce
- Adventures In Costumes: From Superheroes to Werewolves
- National Pumpkin Month…Facts…Trivia and allergy-friendly mummy bars
- Karpatka (Polish Cream Cake)
LAST CALL AND OPPORTUNITY
GiveAway Finish Date: Thursday, 31th of October
Enter as time is running out to enter and WIN a $50 CAD Amazon Giftcard.
🍁 How to join the EsmeSalon and GoldenBloggerz GiveAway!
- Follow us both on INSTAGRAM: @_EsmeSalon AS WELL AS @Golden_Bloggerz
- Tag at least 2-3 of your friends on each platform
- Follow us on TWITTER: @EsmeSalon AS WELL AS @GoldenBloggerz
A lucky winner will be selected randomly on Friday the 1st of November (one prize only) and we will get in touch with the winner to claim the prize.
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. Please let’s help one another, and also remember to READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. I noticed that some posts are hardly receiving any traffic or being read at all. The more you interact, read and comment, the more you will receive in return.
Please remember to interact with at least 3 other posts so everyone has a chance to be front and center.
When you open/view another member’s blog post, leave it open for as long as possible while you read and leave your comment, but it should be at least 3 minutes or more. I am not sure how you can read a full post in less than 3 minutes, so it should not pose a problem! Is that correct?????
This helps to increase a blog’s user engagement metrics/SEO. In contrast, it’s a very bad signal for SEO if a page is opened often just for a few seconds, only for a quick share and then close it again.
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
- Senior Salon
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
2 thoughts on “#SeniSal Roundup: Oct 21-25, 2019”
Thanks, Esme, for the shout out and placing my post at #1 spot. Have a beautiful weekend!
Natalie, thanks for all your support and participation. The readers put your post at the #1 spot, as it received the most clicks. Well done. I loved it as well. Please share #senisal with your bloggers then we can have them participate as well. Thanks in advance.