#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 2-6, 2019
DID YOU TRY AND WHICH ONE DID YOU CHOOSE?
#1 OR #2
Which one will do you choose and live by?
1. Forget Everything And Run
2. Face Everything And Rise!
Top winners #SeniSal Roundup: Sept 2-6, 2019
- August Wrap-Up :|: Natalie
- 15 Blogging Mistakes Every Blogger Should Avoid :|: Hugh
- Concerning the Times and the Seasons: Summer 2019 :|: Michele
- 350 Not Out :|: Clive
[click_to_tweet tweet=”#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 2-6, 2019: Which one will do you choose and live by? 1. Forget Everything And Run 2. Face Everything And Rise!” quote=”#SeniSal Roundup: Sept 2-6, 2019: Which one will do you choose and live by? 1. Forget Everything And Run 2. Face Everything And Rise!” theme=”style6″]
and the rest of our awesome #SeniSal Roundup: Sept 2-6, 2019 entries
- Repurposing Clothes for a Chair Makeover
- Be Smart: How To Set Activism Goals
- You Know What Omega-3s Are – But What About Omega-6s?
- Adding a fun look to baskets with paint
- Castelo Rodrigo – The Secret Historic Village on the hill
- Happy Book Birthday!
- Nest builders and assorted birds
- Shopping in Greece – Int’l Bloggers Club Challenge
- The Gift of Discovering Jesus in Unexpected Places
- Impressive Style: Fashion Blogs for the Older Woman
- Fluffy apple coffee cake: irresistible!
- 5 Easy Upcycles Using Contact Paper
- Easy Trendy Home Sign
- School Days…School Days!
- Ultralearning: An Interview with Author Scott Young
- The cat among the pigeons
- Chief among ten thousand
- Travel and Traditions…Bang Saray, Chonburi…Thailand…Floating Market and Buddha M
- Letter to a feminist
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon