#40 SENIOR SALON 2018
The roots of education are bitter,
but the fruit is sweet. Aristotle
#40 SENIOR SALON 2018- THIS IS TOTALLY FREE !!!
Linkup will Start: December 17, 2018, 02:00 am
and close December 21, 2018, 8:00 pm PT
Please showcase your posts via the Blue “Add your link” button.
- Please, link directly to your post, and NOT your homepage.
- If at all possible, please take a moment to read and leave a comment on the other participants’ posts. You have the entire week to hop over and check out the other posts.
- If possible, please tweet 🐦 and share those blog posts. Use any or all of the following
@EsmeSalon @SundayMeetGreet #shareEScare when 🐦-ing.
- When participating and leaving your post link, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other SENIOR SALON participant may share your post link left here on any social media outlet/s to showcase your post.
- Should you wish to receive a notification, please subscribe to EsmeSalon, then you will always be the first to receive the email when the doors open on a Monday at 02:00 am PT!
- If you see your way open, please add the below banner to your blog showing you’re a proud Senior Salon Member and a weekly participant and link the banner to SeniorSalon This is the link, as easy reference: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
16 thoughts on “#40 SENIOR SALON 2018”
I just finished my post and put in my link. Should be under #48. It’s on Vegan Recipes.
Perfect, yes I can see it. Thanks so much Crystal. Had no electricity for about 4 hours, so could not get on my PC and as it always happens, my mobile battery had to be recharged, but no electricity, to could do nothing.
New post is now up and shared here. Links to the Salon posted on Twitter and my Facebook page. Hope you get to 50 again this week!
Thank you Clive – you’re awesome, this is blogging, sharing, caring an promoting one another par excellence
This is awesome – thank you for linking and sharing your post at Senior Salon
Thanks so much, Esme. <3 Wishing you A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! xo
Thank you, dear Better – Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Hi Elsie – Thank you so much for linking and sharing your post here and also letting your followers know that you shared your post here. Thanks again
Good to see so many here already! My next post will be up tomorrow and will be shared here. I’ll also do the usual on Twitter and my Facebook page for you 😊
Thanks as always my friend – I truly appreciate all your support Clive
Thank you for hosting each week. I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Thank you for your kind wishes, and its a delight to host the SeniorSalon. Merry Christmas to you and yours
That Aristotle quote gives me fuel for another day of “bitter” homeschooling around the table, pre-vacation. Ahhh . . .just 5 more days.
Glad the saying for this week means something to you and will be helpful this week. 5 more days, you can do it Michele