#SeniSal Roundup: Dec 9-13, 2019
We still have a great turnout, although we did not succeed to increase the number of entries, not to despair, let’s keep it up and continue to try and get some new friends to participate and their posts at the next linkup!
Are you know familiar with “What are the 12 days of Christmas?”
Thank you so much for your support at
let’s keep the momentum going!
As we have the 12 Days of Christmas, let’s list the Top 12 winners today here at #SeniSal Roundup: Dec 9-13, 2019
- How To Centre Captions Under Blog Images On The Gutenberg Editor
- Glazed Lemon Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- #ChristmasSongOfTheDay 2019 – Part One
- Finding Peace for Sunday Stills – Deb’s World
- Delightful Repast: Pumpkin Nut Bread – Pumpkin Tea Loaf
- What Is In Your Bowl?
- It helps to know where you’re going
- Merry and Bright
- What people really want to know about Britain, part 19-ish
- Remembering the loved one who has forgotten you
- Finding the Holiday Spirit with Chronic Illness
- Daisy Mae & The Nativity Scene
As always, please may I respectfully ask for each link you share, to get one of your own followers to come and join us, i.e. you share 2 links, so please ask at least 2 new friends to come and participate.
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
You can also hop over to join the second Facebook Group Blog-A-Holics (B-A-H)
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Dec 9-13, 2019
- How to Choose a Word and Symbol for the Year
- Friends Of #FurkidFriday: Newt
- A letter for parents of prodigals
- Easy Christmas Yard Decor
- November Wrap-Up
- First World Problems
- Celebrating God in the Neighborhood
- The Blessed Project
- POINSETTIA – THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS PLANT
- How to Choose Cruelty-Free Yarn
- Black and White — I’ll Take Two!
- Book Review: Engaging the Scripture
- Delightful Repast – Pate Brisee – Pie and Tart Crust – Easy and Foolproof
- Southern Redneck Eggnog Most Delicious You’ll Ever Drink
- Glass Candle Holder Christmas Tree
- Voyage Of The Crimson Sail Now In #Audio! #KidLit #Pirate And #Rat #Adventure
- Why is Israel Great to Visit for Everyone?
- “Tis the season to…
- FFC: Books!
- THE CHRISTMAS PICKLE TRADITION
- Lisbon and Beyond
- What You Need To Know…
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
Remember to interact with at least 3 other posts so everyone has a chance to be front and center.
Bounce Rate is the percentage of visitors that abandon your site after viewing only 1 page. In order for us to help one another, we need to click on at least 2 pages, but give me a good reason, why can you not do more? Click-though will help and decrease the Bounce rate and in so doing improve the Alexa rank & SEO. If you view only 1 page you are harming your fellow bloggers’ rank.
I have been told that you need to stay at least 3 minutes in total (just leave the pages open while opening more pages, as you don’t have to stare at the page) on every blog. Also, you need to open the pages & let them load (do not just click “open in a new tab: without opening the page).
I am not sure how you can read a full post in less than 3 minutes, so it should not pose a problem! Is that correct?????
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
I would like to showcase you and your blog,
so please do not hesitate to get in touch!
I would love to work with you and we can work together on any of the following!
- Guest Posts
- Monthly and Bi-monthly column spots
- Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: AKA SIPB
- And many more.
Please email me (find my contact form below) as this is what I love doing! I am ready to promote you and your blog.