Hope you did not miss this week’s Linky? #SeniSal Roundup: May 6-10, 2019
Unlimited, Unbelievable and Totally Free!!
IT IS FREE, so what are you waiting for?
Welcome to all the new bloggers contributing and sharing posts for the first time.
We are so happy to meet you and hope to see more of you on a regular basis.
How can you help us?
Let’s keep up the good work with some encouraging interaction, and remember the real benefit from participating here at
#SeniSalcomes from reading other posts AND leaving comments as well. Please do not drop a link and not interact on a minimum of 3 posts. If you can do more, so much the better. We all love to know that you have read our posts, so leave us a comment and let us know that you found the post here at #SeniSal
PLEASE may we respectfully ask for your help and let us grow by leaving a hyperlink somewhere on the post/s you share and make mention that you shared it here at #SeniSal
- Worried About Mix.com Traffic Referrals? It Might Be That Your Strategies Need A Rethink :|: Esme
- Strike a Pose; Feel the Power :|: Laurie
- Dying Is A Part Of Living Single And Marriage :|: Yvonne
And all the rest of the entries at #SeniSal Roundup: May 6-10, 2019
- Women in Black: A Style Choice for All Ages :|: Deborah
- Our Outfits at the Cemetery for the Burial Ceremony :|: Jodie
- How to Make Mango Jam :|: Thelma
- Blessed beyond measure! :|: Glenys
- In the round file :|: Glenys
- Mothers and Daughters Finding Their Way to Common Ground :|: Michele
- Feminism has burst our bubble :|: Glenys
- A sunset stroll on the beach :|: Mary
- River omelet :|: Crystal
- Serving Centerpiece with Teacups :|: Chas
- Easy Gift Wreath For Any Occasion :|: Chas
- Birds in our midst :|: Shiju
- Breeze into Summer with Beachside Blues :|: Pamela
- Reaching for the stars :|: Glenys
- 20 Easy to Implement Health Tips :|: Cindy
- Do you know who does? :|: Glenys
- The Cat in the……Supermarket :|: Cheryl
- How Salty is Your Salt? There is a steep warning if you don’t have salty salt. :|: Becca
- What caught my eye from the past month :|: You can always start now!
- True to Life? :|: Stevie
- The Letter One Wife Wrote to Her Husband Should be Read By All Men–Pornography has a ripple effect on loved ones :|: Becca
- Amanda’s Adventures in Holland ARC :|: Darlene
- Who are the Millions Missing? :|: Terri
- Last minute DIY Mother’s Day gifts :|: Mary
- Gift giving with pretty wooden gift bags :|: Mary
- A Princess in New York Part 3 :|: Amy
- How to choose flattering swimwear :|: Pamela
- Upcycled Thrift Store Candle Holders:|: Chas
- April Wrap-Up :|: Natalie
- Don’t feel guilty for being a woman :|: Glenys
Are you B-A-H member as yet???
Group deleted – join Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: More Visitors & Community Support(https://www.facebook.com/groups/SharingInspiringBloggers)
Have you joined us at SIPB???
Do you sport our
#SeniSal banner on your blog?
SeniorSalon. For easy reference, I am also providing the full link: https://esmesalon.com/senior-salon/
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon