In 45 minutes you can bake A Sugar-Free Guilt-free Shortbread Cookie
A Sugar-Free Walkers Shortbread Cookie, you can enjoy with less guilt as it’s Sugar-Free
Erythritol — Like Sugar Without the Calories?
Do you know the pros and cons? Read this from the Healthline
A Sugar-Free Walkers Shortbread Cookie
Good tasting buttery cookies and sugar-free so you may have that extra super delicious treat without the guilt with your cuppa!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Bake Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Yield: 30 1x
- 250g softened Butter
- 100g Erythritol (low-calorie sweetener)
- 350g sifted Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- Add butter, salt, and erythritol to a mixing bowl and whisk together till fluffy.
- Add in flour and mix till the mixture resembles sand.
- Turn out onto a work surface and knead gently to form a ball.
- Wrap in cling wrap and chill in the fridge for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from fridge, divide the dough into 2, break off pieces then form into a rectangular shape.
- Roll out the remaining dough and use a cutter to cut out circles.
- Place on a baking sheet and prick with a skewer.
- Bake at 180 C / 350 F for about 45 minutes or until golden.
- Allow cooling slightly before dusting with sugar.
- Enjoy with a cuppa!!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 77
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 18
Have you ever wondered how it all started – Walkers Shortbread
Walkers Shortbread is a Scottish manufacturer of shortbread, biscuits, cookies, and crackers. The company is Scotland’s biggest exporter of food and employs over 4,000 people in 15 locations. Walkers Shortbread operates four factories in Aberlour, where the company is also headquartered, and two in nearby Elgin, Scotland.
The company’s well-known shortbread is baked in the Moray village of Aberlour, following a recipe developed by Joseph Walker in 1898.
More recipes to try out
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!