As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Chocolate Coconut Custard Brownies are so irresistible! It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to bake but it is so worth waiting the results are wow, delicious.
Chocolate Coconut Custard Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Resting Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
- 4 Free-range eggs, separated
- 250g Sugar
- 110g Butter melted
- 400ml Coconut milk 1 can
- 1/2 cup milk warmed
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 60g Flour
- Preheat the oven to 160C / 320 Fand grease a 20x20cm baking tray.
- Using an electric beater, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form, then set aside.
- Whisk the egg yolks, vanilla extract, and sugar until light and cream.
- Add melted butter and continue beating until well incorporated.
- Fold the flour and cocoa powder into the egg yolk mixture using a spatula.
- Gradually fold in coconut milk and warmed milk.
- Gently fold in the egg whites a third at a time.
- Pour into the greased baking tray or brownies tray and bake for 50-60 minutes or until the skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then chill for 1 hour.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Joy from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 5×5 cm block
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 12.5 g
- Sodium: 21.2 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.5 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 49 mg
Keywords: Chocolate, Coconut, brownies
More awesome Brownies recipes for you to try out and enjoy
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.