These Chocolate Coconut Custard Brownies are so irresistible! It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to bake but it is so worth waiting the results are wow, delicious.
- Free-range eggs 4 separated
- Sugar 250g
- Butter melted 110g
- Coconut milk 1x 400ml 1 can
- 1/2 cup milk warmed
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Flour 60g
- Preheat the oven to 160C and grease a 20x20cm baking tray.
- Using an electric beater, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form, then set aside.
- Whisk the egg yolks, vanilla extract, and sugar until light and cream.
- Add melted butter and continue beating until well incorporated.
- Fold the flour and cocoa powder into the egg yolk mixture using a spatula.
- Gradually fold in coconut milk and warmed milk.
- Gently fold in the egg whites a third at a time.
- Pour into the greased baking tray or brownies tray and bake for 50-60 minutes or until the skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Check after 60 minutes if not yet done continue baking until cooked through.
- Allow to cool, then chill for 1 hour.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Alljoyslovelycooking
More awesome Brownies recipes for you to try out and enjoy
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.