#SeniSal Roundup: Nov 25-29, 2019
You all have done an awesome job. The number of shares of the #47 Senior Salon 2019 post went up dramatically and this also reflects in the number of links left. Well done all!
Look at the below incredible and awesome number of links
We All Stand Together……. and you did it!
Thank you so much for your support, let’s keep the momentum going and see if we can do better each week. ♥
As always, please may I respectfully ask for each link you share, to get one of your own followers to come and join us, i.e. you share 2 links, so please ask at least 2 new friends to come and participate.
The more eyes we get on these linkups, the more links we will have on a regular basis, and the more eyes you will have on your own blog and posts. Thank you in advance for your help. I know I can count on each of you.
Top 3 winners #SeniSal Roundup: Nov 25-29, 2019
- Blogging is an interesting world! :|: Esme
- Life at the bottom of the heap in medieval England :|: Ellen
- 62 Outrageous Things to Do for My 62nd Birthday :|: Cindy
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
You can also hop over to join the second Facebook Group Blog-A-Holics (B-A-H)
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Nov 25-29, 2019
- What Will You Burn?
- 5 Easy Ways To Get Readers To Leave Comments On Your Blog
- Sex isn’t everything
- Under The Covers
- What has been the most unusual connection you’ve made through your blog?
- Share Four Somethings – November
- News from the fringes of Britain’s election: a midweek bonus post
- Remembering Christmas Past
- GENEALOGY CAN REVEAL SHOCKING FAMILY SECRETS
- Over the Teacups #1
- Ritz Cracker Chicken And Spaghetti Marinara
- Three questions on Friday #5 – what’s your F word this week?
- A Thanksgiving Meal with an Italian Flair
- Christmas Nut Loaf With California Walnuts
- Friends Of #FurkidFriday: Duke
- Happy Birthday, Vicki!
- Beef Stew With Red Wine (Spanish-inspired)
- Faux Birch Aspen Candle Holders
- Biblical Thankfulness
- 5 Fun Activities for the Holidays
- Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- How to be ready for two major holidays in a week
- WOULD YOU? 1
- Style a Chunky Knit 4 ways
- Walnut And Cherry Yule Log: Christmas Recipe
- My name is Why by Lemn Sissay
- Mistletoe and Wine…Christmas Pickles…
- Recycling and Climate Change…The Good News…
- Black and White — Stacks (And #SeniSal announcement)
- Commemorating Edward Bransfield Tartan Travels
- Polish Apple Pie (Szarlotka)
- Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
- All those Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Practical steps to healthy holiday eating
- Body shapewear
- Sensational Spiced Turmeric Tea from Maitea ♥
- Clube De Fado – Lisbon
- Concerning the Times and the Seasons: Autumn 2019
- Discernment: Pursuing the Good, the True, and the Beautiful
- 4 Dollar Store Sign Upcycles
- Who’s that girl, what’s her name….
- 7 Tidbits about Chrysanthemums
- Granola, Berries And Yogurt Parfaits For Parfaits Day
- Fun Fotos — White
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
Remember to interact with at least 3 other posts so everyone has a chance to be front and center.
Bounce Rate is the percentage of visitors that abandon your site after viewing only 1 page. In order for us to help one another, we need to click on at least 2 pages, but give me a good reason, why can you not do more? Click-though will help and decrease the Bounce rate and in so doing improve the Alexa rank & SEO. If you view only 1 page you are harming your fellow bloggers’ rank.
I have been told that you need to stay at least 3 minutes in total (just leave the pages open while opening more pages, as you don’t have to stare at the page) on every blog. Also, you need to open the pages & let them load (do not just click “open in a new tab: without opening the page).
I am not sure how you can read a full post in less than 3 minutes, so it should not pose a problem! Is that correct?????
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
I would like to showcase you and your blog,
so please do not hesitate to get in touch!
I would love to work with you and we can work together on any of the following!
- Guest Posts
- Monthly and Bi-monthly column spots
- Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: AKA SIPB
- And many more.
Please email me (find my contact form below) as this is what I love doing! I am ready to promote you and your blog.