#SeniSal Roundup: Dec 30-Jan 3, 2020
You’re the B.O.S.S, right?
#SeniSal Roundup: Dec 30-Jan 3, 2020
We will have 5 different sections as can be seen below:
Top 3 winners today here at #SeniSal Roundup: #SeniSal Roundup: Dec 30-Jan 3, 2020
As always, please may I respectfully ask for each link you share, to get one of your own followers to come and join us, i.e. you share 2 links, so please ask at least 2 new friends to come and participate.
Another way for you to show your support and that you’re a proud #SeniSal member would be to please share the below image on your blog together with a link back to SeniorSalon.
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
You can also hop over to join the second Facebook Group Blog-A-Holics (B-A-H)
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Dec 30-Jan 3, 2020
- #ChristmasSongOfTheDay 2019 – Part Four
- Bringing the Year to an End
- My Top Ten Books of 2019
- Books Read in 2019
- Potpourri flavors dinner for two
- Aloo Matar Soup
- Over the Teacups #2
- Flashback Photo Gallery: 2019 & Before
- Every Day
- Meat Balls Recipe – Slow Cooker Batch Cook
- Friends Of #FurkidFriday: Lucy And Twiggy
- Hydro-Dipped Tumblers
- Spicy Thai Shrimp Soup Batch Cook Recipe
- Join Me in Remembering a Bountiful Year
- Glowforge Laser
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- BLT Dip
- Hogmanay: What to do when you can’t celebrate Christmas
- Cabinet Door Serving Trays
- Delightful Repast: Apple Bread and Butter Pudding – Classic British Comfort Food
- A Photo A Week Challenge: Clouds
- DIY Reusable Grateful Board
- China White – a tribute to Jasmine Pat ♥
- #NewYearSongOfTheDay 2020
- An uncanny romance
- The Infectious You
- And so this was Christmas
- Goodby 2019 and Hello 2020
- CarolCooks2…2019…A recap and some thank you’s…
- New Year prayers
- FFC: Two Colors
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
I would like to showcase you and your blog,
so please do not hesitate to get in touch!
I would love to work with you and we can work together on any of the following!
- Guest Posts
- Monthly and Bi-monthly column spots
- Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: AKA SIPB
- And many more.
Please email me (find my contact form below) as this is what I love doing! I am ready to promote you and your blog.